abbey 318

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi swiftman, we looked at the GTS Vogue 415 but did not like the bathroom arrangement with havin to walk thro the shower tray to the loo, similar to the Aventura 318.We eventually bought the GTS 420 which has the fixed bed and a seperate shower area. If you are thinking of using site showers mostly, then no problem but if you use the van shower a lot perhaps the 319 might be better ?? But we are pleasd with the overall build quality and equipment levels with the Abbeys.You wont be dissappointed I,m sure.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi swiftman, we have just ordered a dealer special with the layout of the 415 which I think is similar to the 318, I agree with Trevor about the shower arrangement, but the alternative with the bed across the back leaves hardly any kitchen work surface. This will be our 3rd Abbey and 5th Swift group van in total and we have had minor problems over the years but like the Abbey inside finish and colour scheme. We did consider the Bailey Senator Oklahoma and it also has lots of good points with a fixed bed, but in the end it has to be what suits you. Hope you enjoy whichever van you decide upon.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Swiftman I'm just coming to the end of my 1st season with a 2004 Bailey Senator Oklahoma i've not had a single problem the van is a pleasure to live in and own. However my friend purchased a 318 new last March and he's had nothing but problems with it the final straw was last weekend when the fixed bed frame came away from the outer wall of the van he was fuming and admits he wishes he bought a Senator, the Abbey will be sold next spring.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts