Abbey/Bessacar/Swift

Jun 26, 2005
Visit site
Has anyone had a problem with stowable table on Abbey Spectrum 535 or similar model, when my van was less than a year old the big stowable table developed quite a severe bend ,the dealer has ordered me a new one ,I have just found out that a friend with a 4 month old Bessacarr Cameo as the same problem,wondered if anyone else as experience of this

Baza

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
No.... What are you doing on the table exactly?? Are the table legs splaying as well!?

mel

Dec 28, 2006
Visit site
Hi Baza

I have had my Spec 535 for just under a year, and it has been used a lot, but we do not have any problem with the table.

regards

Barking

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
2007 Spectrum 535,no trouble with table and used many times.

Damp sounds like the problem,check Status aerial as its in the same compartment,unless its a 2008 model.

Roy

Jun 26, 2005
Visit site
thanks for replys , my table as never been out the van and only used 3 times since the van was made in dec 07,and the van when not in use is stored undercover at home with the heating on tickover all the time , my friends with the cameo have never used the table at all,

Jun 26, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for comments , my table has never been out of the van and only used three times since van was made in Dec 07 ,there are only two of us so we use the small pull out table over the drawers,when not in use the van is kept undercover at home and the heating is left on low all the time,and there is no sign of damp it has infact just had its first anual service and damp check,my friends with the Cameo have never even used the table in the four months they have had it from new

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts