ABI Dalesman 450CT

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We are hoping to buy our very first caravan and have spotted what appears to be a well-maintained 1998 model ABI Dalesman 450CT. Does anyone have one already that can give me any pointers on what I should check for on this particular van? I know Practical Caravan did a write-up on it in Oct 2003 but I don't have time to get a back-issue and nothing appears on the web. Any advice would be appreciated.

Feb 19, 2006
Visit site
I bought our 1997ABI Dalesman 450CT last year, we have toured it using a 1.6 16v scenic and now with a 2.0 16v espace with LPG conversion. The caravan tows very well, and was in very good condition, blown air heating ,fridge, 4 burner stove, grill and oven. The seating is very comfortable and beds wide enough to use as singles or convert to a double though make sure you put the raised edges of the seat cusions against the walls. Only problems I have had are, damp in the front left corner and battery 12 volt charger packed up, both fixed under 12 month warranty. We think its a good first buy.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts