Acrylic glue

Sep 27, 2015
Visit site
Yesterday while trying to remove my back window on my caravan I broke a bit off the side, I've been online trying to find another but windows for my caravan are hard to find so far, so for the time being at least I'm going have repair it, can anyone please recommend a good strong acrylic glue, thanks in advance.

Sean.

Sep 27, 2015
Visit site
I've never even heard of them Kev, thanks mate, I've added them to my favourites, we're not going back to our caravan until next weekend so I'll measure it as shown on their website and keep my fingers crossed but until then I'll get some of that Bondrite Damien has said about, much appreciated gents.

Sean.

Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
I second the bondrite. It's amazing stuff but stinks so you need to do it in a well ventilated place.

http://www.bondrite.co.uk/caravan-repair-products/c23293.html
I used both the wc102 and the wc112 products. The 102 is the very first one on the top left of the page. Managed to repair a window that was in two halves. And it's rigid strong. I found the wc112 was a little thicker for filling gaps but both run so don't rub or smudge them as it will effect the window. Use kitchen paper to blot excess carefully. Good luck with it buddy.

Sep 27, 2015
Visit site
Can I buy Bondrite from somewhere aside from the site in the link, I don't have a credit card and I'd rather pay by PayPal, sorry to be awkward guys.

Sean.

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It may be possible for your local caravan dealers to be able to supply.
Other than that, give Bondrite a call and ask if they have any alternative ways to pay.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts