ACSI CARD

Jan 13, 2006
Visit site
Does anyone know where I can get an ACSI CARD? Due to health problems I have left it late to get one. The web site indicates that they are sold out.

Silly me, I will make sure I get next years when it comes out in december.

Malcolm

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
An option is to buy one of the ACSI guides for Europe (not the ACSI campingcard guide). In this guides is a ACSI campingcard included.

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Leo, On the website you gave, the ACSI Guide and CD now states that it is 'Without the Camping Card ACSI' - so perhaps things have changed. I just wouldn't want anyone to buy it and then not get the card they wanted to be able to get the discounts on sites.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Just had a reply from Chris at Vicarious Books and apparently they bundle the books differently in Benelux countries so that option is unlikely to be available for us in the UK. I am sure you could order one direct from Europe and could even be cheaper than buying one on e-bay!!!

David

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
Yes, the German ACSI website still shows the card as being available. Trouble is, you have to have it sent to an address in Germany to be able to order it. I presume that the same applies to other countries.

Jan 13, 2006
Visit site
Thanks everyone for the interest shown. What a great bunch you all are.

Looks like I'll be paying top price after all.

Never mind, I'm still looking forward to going back to France again.

It will teach me to order the Acsi in december in future.

Thanks again, Malcolm

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Malcolm, I have seen the ACSI book and card for sale in Germany and Austria in some of the Receptions at sites sho take the Camping card Friends of our got one that way 2 years ago. May be some Sites in France do the same.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts