Acsi sites in Dordogne

Jan 13, 2006
Visit site
Can anyone suggest some good sites in or near the Dordogne that accepts Acsi Card. We are hoping to go the second week of June for three weeks.

Thanks

Malcolm

May 12, 2011
Visit site
In 2008 we enjoyed "Le Moulin de Paulhiac" near Daglan. It's near to the interesting sights, e.g. Sarlat, Domme, La Roque Gageac but still very rural and quiet. Nice sanitary facilities, although little separation for the sexes from what I remember. Superb pool, restaurant, small river to swim and fish, and helpful owner. He didn't speak any English but his wife was fluent. Just opposite the site you can walk down a dirt track for miles into the wilderness. Mostly Dutch on site plus regular Brits who go back year after year.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
It is not an ASCI site but we stayed at Camping La Plage, La Roque-Gageac in September last year and paid only about 11 Euros a night including 10A electricity. The proprietor speaks no English but is friendly and helpful. His low starting price was reduced because we had a CCI and stayed for a week.

Its is a simple site on the banks of the Dordogne, with gated access to a shingle beach. A good pool in full sun but most pitches are well shaded. The facilites are old and basic but kepr very clean. Good riverside walk to Castlenaud and Beynac.

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Treat yourself to the ACSI dvd which is brilliant for searching for sites where you need them. I find that trying to search using the site directory can be a bit of a chore, especially if you are not familiar with where smaller towns or villages are. With its help I have located plenty of sites that are open all year, for my 5/6 weeks autumn trip south through France to Italy.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts