ADAC - IBAN BIC yearly renewal

Jun 5, 2005
Visit site
Ive tried to enter my IBAN and BIC from my bank statement so I get automatic renewals. It keeps rejecting my IBAN number. Anybody got this to work?

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
..............or do what we do: go to Koblenz every year and renew over the counter!
At least that's our excuse for going to a gorgeous little site 12 miles outside the city.
It's called Camping Eissenbachtal, but don't tell anyone else about it, will you?
We use ADAC on Dianne T's recommendation, and this year they really came up trumps when our 20 year-old Range Rover destroyed its gearbox in France, fortunately on site at Camping La Chaumiere, and in the last few days of our holiday They did not mess about with garage assessments, they just said "repatriation asap", and that was that. The car arrived home only six working days after the breakdown, which is very impressive indeed. They were a bit uncertain about the 'van, as we wanted to finish our holiday in it, so we called a friend in Wales, who jumped at the chance of an all expenses paid weekend in France, and came over and towed us home at the end of the holiday! When we told ADAC that we would sort the van ourselves, they asked us to send them all the expense receipts!
As yet. I'm still awaiting the cheque, but I have no reason to doubt that they will come good. They gave us a hire car for four days too.
This is the second time that I've used them over four years, (although the first one was only a minor problem), and they have been very good both times.
I guess you may have noticed that I'm an ADAC fan!
Just to add a little bit, when the site owner at La Chaumier near St Omer heard of our plight, he immediately offered to tow our van across the ferry, for our friend to collect from there. He also ran me back and forth into St Omer to collect and return the hire car, and to take our dogs to the vet.
Service way above and beyond duty, and typical of Guy and his lovely wife Bernadette. Lovely people.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts