ADAC Important Information.

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON ADAC MEMBERSHIP.

I have been notified today, from the Office dealing with UK Membership of ADAC the German Breakdown Organisation, that all their Head Office and all Regional Offices as from 30th September 2017 will only be able to enrol German Citizens with a German Postal Address as a Member of their Services.
This WILL AFFECT ALL Countries outside of Germany not just the UK.

This will NOT AFFECT anyone who is already an ADAC Member now as long as they renew their subscription each Year and dont let their Membership to lapse they will continue to be able to use this excellent Breakdown service.

Munich. Head Office, as yet, has not changed their Website and Terms but will be doing in the very near future.

DianneT

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Thank you. As today is the last day in Septembervthat effectively means no more non German (resident) members. Pity as they were a good organisation. I wonder if by enrolling other nationals they were loosing money.

Oct 8, 2006
Visit site
DianneT said:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON ADAC MEMBERSHIP.

I have been notified today, from the Office dealing with UK Membership of ADAC the German Breakdown Organisation, that all their Head Office and all Regional Offices as from 31st September 2017 will only be able to enrol German Citizens with a German Postal Address as a Member of their Services.
This WILL AFFECT ALL Countries outside of Germany not just the UK.

This will NOT AFFECT anyone who is already an ADAC Member now as long as they renew their subscription each Year and dont let their Membership to lapse they will continue to be able to use this excellent Breakdown service.

Munich. Head Office, as yet, has not changed their Website and Terms but will be doing in the very near future.

DianneT

31st September?
Wrong date or wrong month?

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Thanks Dianna T, although the ADAC is great I have found that Green Flag European breakdown to be very competitive, even with the caravan, last year £115 this also covers the UK. , the only thing it doesnt give you is take you to the site and back from if you have a total, breakdown, but will bring you home and provide a relife driver, if the other half cant drive.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts