adding avatar

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
Have deleted old one and trying to upload replacement,used browse and img code comes up but when I click on save nothing happens.If you are about Steve would you kindly have a look.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Dave
I had a look at your profile but there is no avatar picture to be seen.
If you're posting from photobucket use the second code down and if it doesn't work post it in a comment and I'll have a go to see what happens.
There's still a problem with the forum software so I can't promise anything
smiley-frown.gif

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
IMG_0511_zps84d43f8c.jpg

Hi Steve,this is the one I'd like,its gone back to my old one now,there is no option to do anything but browse,I've also emailed you the photo.

Thanks for trying and best wishes
IMG_0511_zps84d43f8c.jpg

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi to you all out there. Having now gained access after initial glitches and gremlins I have been into my profile and cannot see my old Avatar nor can I see a button/tab or cyberswitch to insert a new one.
Whilst there is an image link attached to the forum,I cannot see anything that allows an Avatar change or the insertion of a first time one.

Please advise before I book a possibly unnecessary appointment at SpecSavers.

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Parksy said:
Click Here to read Lizzie's advice on setting up your avatar picture

Hi Parksy. I really do like the Gravatar site. It certainly is easy as Lizzie stated,it just needs looking at and reading through.
Long long overdue and with the benefit of multiple applications.

By the way. Your actual Gravatar image has got to be the furthest that I could have imagined you to have looked like.
I have spent years trawling the NEC and other caravan shows trying to imagine what the representation of the last one could possibly turn out to be in reality.
I assume that it is your Winter one and on the Summer will be suitably attired !!!!

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
TheTravellingRooster said:
Parksy said:
Click Here to read Lizzie's advice on setting up your avatar picture

Hi Parksy. I really do like the Gravatar site. It certainly is easy as Lizzie stated,it just needs looking at and reading through.
Long long overdue and with the benefit of multiple applications.

By the way. Your actual Gravatar image has got to be the furthest that I could have imagined you to have looked like.
I have spent years trawling the NEC and other caravan shows trying to imagine what the representation of the last one could possibly turn out to be in reality.
I assume that it is your Winter one and on the Summer will be suitably attired !!!!
There are some nice Gravatar images appearing on this new forum, I like the rose and it's great to see one or two faces appearing here and there.
I thought that with the new forum it was time to show everybody who hasn't yet met me what I look like so that we can say hello to each other if people see me out and about.
That picture was taken on a mild November day on the beach at Burnham on Sea, but I've grown a moustache since then.
I'll have to have a summer version taken minus the scarf and the warm coat B)

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Thanks I have managed to add a new Avatar via Gravatar, really easy, when you are shown how to do it :whistle: .
(This was taken at Monkey Mia Western Australia, wild dolphins coming for feeding).
Just need to get the hang of adding photos from PC now :eek:hmy:
Thanks again
KB

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
kiaboy said:
Thanks I have managed to add a new Avatar via Gravatar, really easy, when you are shown how to do it :whistle: .
(This was taken at Monkey Mia Western Australia, wild dolphins coming for feeding).
Just need to get the hang of adding photos from PC now :eek:hmy:
Thanks again
KB
It looks great, or should I say "ripper mate!, bonza pictures"
I'll be adding another 'How To' sticky post at the top of this message board later when I'm back, I have to *** out for a while now.

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
Lutz said:
Still awaiting an answer.

.........I would suspect that you would have create a new email address specific to register on this website and then use that to register your required avatar with Gravatar..........either that or persuade Colin Guthrie to tweak this website as per that other well used forum :)

TRENDING THREADS