Adria Vans

Jul 30, 2005
Visit site
I am also wanting to know if anyone has any information on these vans! We looked at an Adria Adiva 532LT today and were really impressed. It was so modern looking, light and airy and had more height than any oter van we've looked at, which is a bonus when you have a husband who is 6ft4! What model are you considering and what do you think of the price tag?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We are looking at the same model. They seem very impressive and very well finished for the price which raises an eyebrow hence looking for some opinions. I particularly like the one pice polyester sides on the Adiva range. We are towing with a TDI VW Bora so might have to come down the scale as the van we are looking at might be slightly too heavy. Either that or get engine chipped. Engine is only a 90bhp.

Jul 30, 2005
Visit site
if you dont mind me asking, what price have you been quoted and are the dealers willing to 'throw' in any extras? Is it a 2005 or 2006 you're looking at? We looked at a 2004 model and they want

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi I have owned adrias since 1992 and can't fault them in fact my first van a '92 forma 610c twin axle is owned by a friend now and has no leaks looks like a 2002 model and has never had any faults, They are normally wider, lighter and well made and the psrts are easy to come by if you ever need anything (catches,clips etc). I don't think you would be disappointed

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts