Adult only site

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
Lord Braykewynde has done it again, it must have been the discripshion of the lady with the cow.
Well done spot on, we are thinking of going again but with more food and wellys to rescue the dog from the streams.
Reg and Pat

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Lovely site but the lady owner seemed a bit eccentric. We pitched at the end, hardstanding backing on to the mill race. It was July and I had visions of sitting and dangling my feet in the cool waters of the mill race. It wasn't to be. We left after 6 days because the whole time we were there it poured for about 10 minutes and then had 10 minutes of sun. Really weird.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Allen774 said:
Come on Lord/B I find it strange that you of all people could call anybody eccentric.

No way, there's nothing wrong with my behaviour although I will accept that I am associated with genius, creativity and intellectual giftedness which is a trait of eccentricity
smiley-laughing.gif

Apr 25, 2008
Visit site
Boskamp en Willems advocaten : are lawyers and they are talking about a cafe owner in Holland who committed suicide,and are trying to find out who his creditors are as mony is still being drawn from his estate,well thats the gist as ive been told.
I think this should be removed by the mods as we think its a misplaced post

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I've been a bit busy over the past few days so thanks for highlighting the strange post.
I'm not sure why it ended up on our forum but I've reported it to our anti-spam organisation and deleted it now.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts