adventures

Nov 6, 2006
Visit site
Bean a new family to caravaning im looking for a site that has a huge adventure assault course (type) site we live in teesside in the north but will travel to find this my childrdn are 10,9,7 and love climbing and been adventures.Me and ma wife just like to chil and av a drink and mingle with other vaners so if there is such a site with both i would love to here for our future getaways.p.s sorry about spelling and in our first year we love it may many more years come.hatfield mob

Sep 13, 2006
Visit site
Woodlands in Devon has lots of this sort of stuff, I believe they have another site nearer to you called Twin Lakes or something similar have a google for their website to see what they have.

Mar 7, 2006
Visit site
If you happen to come down this way to Devon. River Dart Country park near Ashburton (Dartmoor) sounds right up your street. Highwires, artificial rock climbing, canoeing, zipwires, spider webs, snake slides, play lakes, woodlands, rivers. the kids are kept occupied for ages.

there is a lovely outdoor pool (free) and tennis (free) the only thing you pay for are the highwires and canoeing (run by an outside company and all children are supervised) - canoeing

Jun 5, 2005
Visit site
William

Not on site but theres a Go Ape assault course in Grizebeck Forest in the Lakes and plenty of sites around including the Club site at Coniston

Gill

May 12, 2006
Visit site
If you happen to come down this way to Devon. River Dart Country park near Ashburton (Dartmoor) sounds right up your street. Highwires, artificial rock climbing, canoeing, zipwires, spider webs, snake slides, play lakes, woodlands, rivers. the kids are kept occupied for ages.

there is a lovely outdoor pool (free) and tennis (free) the only thing you pay for are the highwires and canoeing (run by an outside company and all children are supervised) - canoeing

Nov 6, 2006
Visit site

May 25, 2005
Visit site
The Camping and Caravanning Club has recently opened a new site for 2007 at Conkers (National Forest). It boast award-winning attraction in the centre of the National Forest - is next door to the Club site. It cincludes nature discovery zones, a sculpture trail and an assault course for teenagers. Unfortunately, the site has no toilet or shower facilities, therefore own sanitation is essential. This may be the biggest drawback!

Contact can be made as follows:

Conkers Camping and Caravanning Club Site

Bath Lane, Moira, Swadlincote, Derbyshire.

No Teletphone number available as yet!

You might get further details if you log on to the C&CC website:

www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk

Sep 23, 2006
Visit site
William,

If you fancy travelling down south to Hampshire, there are some good sites in the New Forest that may appeal. Just off the western edge of the Forest nr Ringwood is Moors Valley Country Park which is set in Verwood Forest and that has miles of trails, a tree walk, climbing, high wires, all sorts of things for the kids, also lakes and a miniture steam railway.

Plenty to do in the whole area and Bournemouth isn't far away if you want the sea.

John.

Mar 7, 2006
Visit site
Hi Chelsea. ( Not doing to well I see )

Are you recruting for that lot across in Lympstone ??? Your outdoor park sounds like the assault course, and that's all free as well --))))

Val & Frank
Bit better with a 4-0 yesterday Frank!

TRENDING THREADS