Advertising Banners

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I use Kaspersky Internet Security which is also a subscription version Sue. There is anti banner software incorporated into the package which is possibly why I miss out on the threpenny bit adverts.

Aug 12, 2007
Visit site
Parksy - Moderator said:
I use Kaspersky Internet Security which is also a subscription version Sue. There is anti banner software incorporated into the package which is possibly why I miss out on the threpenny bit adverts.
You're not missing much, Steve.....
smiley-wink.gif
I'll have to re-read and digest your (very detailed) email after another 3 coffees, lol. Thanks
smiley-kiss.gif

Aug 12, 2007
Visit site
Parksy - Moderator said:
I take it that you only get to see the 'before' pictures then
smiley-undecided.gif
I can't say that I've actually examined the ad that closely, Steve...........LB might be able to tell you more
smiley-wink.gif
My comment was more a reflection on the fact that you can see the same sort of thing every day in papers, on tv, online, in shops......or even at home!! (Carole will be boxing my ears when she sees me next month for giving away her secrets, hehe).

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Soozeeg said:
Parksy - Moderator said:
I take it that you only get to see the 'before' pictures then
smiley-undecided.gif
I can't say that I've actually examined the ad that closely, Steve...........LB might be able to tell you more
smiley-wink.gif

It was only a quick peek I saw Sooze before I turned the monitor sideways. When the ad comes on now I only risk one eye.

Aug 12, 2007
Visit site
Marc said:
I have not as yet seen the forementioned ad but ironically I have one for milk at this momement
smiley-laughing.gif
Strangely enough Marc, since I mentioned it up there, I've not seen it either............either the powers that be took notice of my comments and removed it (yeah right!!!
smiley-wink.gif
) or LB has appropriated it for his secret collection. Hehe

Jul 31, 2009
Visit site
I don't like advertising on commercial web sites, it smacks of un-professionalism but with adverts like this, however unsuitable for a family web site, I'm not so sure
Capture.JPG

Jul 31, 2009
Visit site
Val A. said:
That's French style!!
No, that's a French attempt to get round the prostitution laws here, 'Flirter et Roncontrer' (Flirt & Meet) is a thinly veiled entrance to a prostitution web site, more suited to the Sunday Sport than Practical Caravan I would have thought.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
smiley-surprised.gif
OMG whatever next ....

Adverts on here now, wait for it .........

Erectile dysfunction
smiley-embarassed.gif

I see the advert was sponsored by Lilly so she must have been having problems with her hubby. Poor girl. I do hope that he went to see the doctor, as the advert advises, and all is now fine with the rumpy pumpy part of their life
smiley-smile.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts