AIR AWNING

Sep 27, 2021
Visit site
I have for sale an Outdoor Revolution Air Awning.
Model is the Speed X2.
It has only been used approx 4 times due to covid restrictions.
It came with a caravan I purchased in August this year but is surplus to requirements as I already have two awnings.
It comes with pump and repair kit,is in fantastic condition and retailed when new for approx £460.
Realistically I would like £250 but no sensible offer would be refused.I am located on the Wirral
and it could be couriered at the buyers cost if required.Screenshot_20210823-192449_Samsung Internet.jpg

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I have for sale an Outdoor Revolution Air Awning.
Model is the Speed X2.
It has only been used approx 4 times due to covid restrictions.
It came with a caravan I purchased in August this year but is surplus to requirements as I already have two awnings.
It comes with pump and repair kit,is in fantastic condition and retailed when new for approx £460.
Realistically I would like £250 but no sensible offer would be refused.I am located on the Wirral
and it could be couriered at the buyers cost if required.View attachment 2488
I think it should sell with no problem good luck

Jan 31, 2018
Visit site
I don't think that's entirely fair. The air awnings that are decent quality I see that have materials on a par with Isabella set like Isabella. Cheap ones set like cheap ones. I have to add things can go wrong. Our outdoor revolution was beginning to look v odd. The outer legs bendy and wrinkles sides. Bit of research said bladder creep. They slowly move down. Soon sorted by unzipping when flat and moving up again.

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
My Kampa air pro 390 model 2021 version is brilliant in every way, easy to erect, looks great, I bought a roof cover which I fitted on first use and left it there since, no condensation shown having used it 3 times for total of 5 weeks, out of curiosity as to whether the condensation was being collected by roof cover I lowered it and there was no condensation, I’m really pleased with it, not cheap at a fiver short of a grand, plus the cost of the roof lining, kampa skirt with the storage pockets, a veranda pole I can fit across the front door so it’s half open, a decent groundsheet/carpet, as for setting it up, I’m 66 with some health issues but using an electric pump to inflate it, a kampa pulley as recommended by Thingy to drag it along the rail I’m able to do it single handed, I can’t see me buying anything else ever.

BP

Mar 17, 2020
Visit site
View attachment 2508

Our air awning looks ok. Sunncamp Air 220,

Entirely agree. Yours looks beautifully erected and I too own the same awning but the larger size which, although I say it myself, I pitch in an equally competent way.

If I was in the market for a similar awning then a photo such as yours would immediately impress me. If the photo was of a rather less perfectly erected awning I might think twice.

Marketing is important as we all know.

awnings.png

Which awning would you go for?

Reactions: JezzerB and Hutch
Jan 31, 2018
Visit site
We're in the van at the mo. Eye kettleby. Lovely place. But South site is very exposed. Last time we came the wind rose during the day and a group of us took 8 awnings down. We check the forecast very carefully and never put it up if the wind looks like being over 34knots. A tip from a Welsh site owner who banned them over that wind speed. There were a lot of people up at midnight last night re doing pegs or taking awnings down. Some awnings do fair better of course with storm straps etc but take care out there. Air awnings generally do less damage if they do let go .

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
We're in the van at the mo. Eye kettleby. Lovely place. But South site is very exposed. Last time we came the wind rose during the day and a group of us took 8 awnings down. We check the forecast very carefully and never put it up if the wind looks like being over 34knots. A tip from a Welsh site owner who banned them over that wind speed. There were a lot of people up at midnight last night re doing pegs or taking awnings down. Some awnings do fair better of course with storm straps etc but take care out there. Air awnings generally do less damage if they do let go .
I hope you having a nice break lovely site Eye Kettleby it one of our favourites :)

Reactions: JezzerB
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Entirely agree. Yours looks beautifully erected and I too own the same awning but the larger size which, although I say it myself, I pitch in an equally competent way.

If I was in the market for a similar awning then a photo such as yours would immediately impress me. If the photo was of a rather less perfectly erected awning I might think twice.

Marketing is important as we all know.

View attachment 2509

Which awning would you go for?
i like the look of Hutch Sunncamp porch awning it looks brilliant :)

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts