Alde 3030 Dual Zone on Bessacarr caravan

Jul 15, 2023
Visit site
This is an update on my previous thread about the issue of Dual Heating Zone. I couldn’t understand why it wasn’t showing 2 heating zones on the display panel even though I had 2 separate sensors. Hopefully if anyone else is scratching their head like me, you will now understand, following the correspondence I received from Alde.

“Thank you for your enquiry. Although you have two sensors fitted there wont be the pipework installed for the dual zone, currently all UK vans are still single zone. You will need to go back into the settings menu and disable dual zone to clear the error message. As standard you will have a sensor that is built into the control panel, Swift also wire a remote sensor with a switch in the bedroom, the idea being that in the evening time you can manually turn the sensor on in the bedroom and this will override the one that is built into the panel.”

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
This is an update on my previous thread about the issue of Dual Heating Zone. I couldn’t understand why it wasn’t showing 2 heating zones on the display panel even though I had 2 separate sensors. Hopefully if anyone else is scratching their head like me, you will now understand, following the correspondence I received from Alde.

“Thank you for your enquiry. Although you have two sensors fitted there wont be the pipework installed for the dual zone, currently all UK vans are still single zone. You will need to go back into the settings menu and disable dual zone to clear the error message. As standard you will have a sensor that is built into the control panel, Swift also wire a remote sensor with a switch in the bedroom, the idea being that in the evening time you can manually turn the sensor on in the bedroom and this will override the one that is built into the panel.”
I suspected as much, but I was not familiar with the new 3030 dual heating zone. Thanks for the update.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts