Alko hitch lock - keys

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I can't find the keys for the Alko hitch lock. Can you get spare keys made? and if so, is it just a matter of contacting Alko?

Thanks.

LIsa

RJC

Jul 6, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lisa

We lost 1 key to our Alko hitch lock and I asked our dealer whether we could get a replacement (as I would prefer to have 2 for obvious reasons).

My dealer told me that he checked and Alko said they would not supply another key (even though we had the security number from the one we had) and they would only supply a new locking bar with two keys.

I asked how much that would cost and the dealer has not come back to us yet (I must take a note to contact them).

Cheers.

RichardC

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Lisa,I am getting worried about you first a question about the weight of gas and now you have lost, albeit temporarily, your keys is this a sympton of the onset of age or taking too little water with it :eek:)

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Plotter

Best not go there regarding the gas.......

The keys - it wasn't me who 'lost' them. I was sitting here at work with the spare key on my key ring. He who must be obeyed phoned to say he couldn't find them and was adamant that I didn't have a spare key. So I popped out to show him I had one and in the meantime, he'd found the original key.

---

That's what you get when you spend your lunch hour checking the oil, tyre pressure and cleaning the tow ball with wire wool. (Me, not him!! LOL).

Lisa

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts