Am I the only one?

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lol

At the risk of being set on again I would agree with you a little light relief is a necessity. Before you know it we will all be sat round in our socks and sandals, comfy slacks. nylon shirts, scratching our beards and having in-depth discussions on sink drainers. I think the point being made was that the comedy had rather spiralled out of control, gone to 'blue'if you like. There must be many vanners who are not as liberal as some and as such may well find some of the banter embarrassing. I notice Brian has started labeling his submitions and I think this is the best option. I am sure the majority are not adverse to the odd quip if they having problems answered.....are you?
Hello Martyn,

How do you know I wear socks with my sandals while enjoying the comforts of comfy slacks and nylon shirts? Come to think about it, how do you know about the facial hair? And I'll have you know, my sink drainer is beyond criticism!

That's it, the web cams going back....

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Surely humour is spontainious and is derived from every day events. You cannot separate topics into funny and serious as I for one will see the funny side of such a ridiculous idea straight away.

Leave things as they are for goodness sake. Those that want to be serious - get a life and those that like a laugh please carry on.

I enjoy the "banter" and the enthusiasm of contributors. Lets keep it going!!!!

What about telling a few jokes or funny stories on this thread to get contributions up to 100

That would be a laugh.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts