An alternative to an oven?

Mar 16, 2008
Visit site
Yes the remoska is a great piece of gear I cook cakes, roasts and even home made pitta bread, I use it at home all the time as it is very economical in use and you can cook the vege in a pan seperator the same time as the meat cooks, My other half cooks a mean curry in the aforsaid as we get withdrawal symptoms being away from our local take-away.

May 5, 2005
Visit site
we took a tefal low fat fryer to France and it was great did chips and loads of other bits,does cherries for dessert with a barbq didnt use oven takes 30/40 mins but only teaspoon of oil much safer with the grandkids v.pleased with it

Jun 25, 2006
Visit site
I have an ancient think called a "wonderoven", the steel base sits on the ring, and the ali. cover lifts off. Has a little guage in the top to tell you the temp. I only use it for baking part baked rolls for breakfast, but it does a good job. Anyone else remember it?, probably from the 60's or 70's?

May 25, 2005
Visit site
We use a slow cooker. Ideal! Just prepare your evening meal in the morning. Throw everything into the cooker and set off out for the day. You will arrive home to the delightful smell of food, especially welcome if the day has been a little inclement. We also cook joints in our slow cooker! They always turn out tender and delicious.

We lso use a George Foreman for the speedy cooling of meat(s) - chicken, pork, lamb, etc.

Although I do have a cooker in the van I very rarely use it. When I do it is to warm the dinner plates!!!

Ann

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts