An alternative to Camping Cheques - Best Deal

Oct 29, 2016
Visit site
Archie - of Archie's Camping has now sent me some important news for users of Camping Cheques, and ACSI.

The Best Deal Discount Camping group have now decided to make their discount scheme open to people in the UK. Previously you had to have an address in mainland Europe. This is free to join, and gives you a discounted rate on 1,100 campsites (increasing each year). You can register on line for the card, at Camping Card Best Deal and you can download their guides. The 'card' is emailed to you to print off and stick together. I'm not quite sure yet of the discounts applicable, or quite how it works, but a lot of Dutch people have moved over to using the Best Deal Camping Card and the Dutch are very canny 'discount' users..

A lot of 'favourite' sites of UKCS forum users seem to be available through the scheme, but I've yet to find out all the details.

I'll email Archie to find out more details, but in the meantime I suggest that anyone interested should register, print off your completely free card, and then explore their website.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Sorry Val , looks like a website to get you to go to the big campsites. Which may be good for the once a year holiday person, but then enjoy.Still ACSI for me in Europe.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts