Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Search would be a brilliant additional feature. The number of times I remember a topic coming up, but can't for the life of me find it again.

Well done on all the hard work moderator and his/her team have put in so far. Just a few minor problems to sort out now.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Search would be a brilliant additional feature. The number of times I remember a topic coming up, but can't for the life of me find it again.

Well done on all the hard work moderator and his/her team have put in so far. Just a few minor problems to sort out now.
Another voice agreeing - being used to the 'old' format, this seems much better, but a 'search' facility would be a wonderful addition, This is extremely good, it could be a teeny bit more 'user-friendly'

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site

There will be a search facility soon. It's the last of the new features being worked on. Watch this space.

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
All of the Top Tips from the last few years of PCV mag are on this website already. On the home page, in the purple menu on the right, click on Top Tips.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts