An Invitation

May 2, 2005
Visit site
We will be caravaning at the CC site at Blackpool South from 5/7/08 for week.....and then at the Linnhe Holiday Site, Ft William from 15/07/2008 for a week.

If you are there, please feel free to say hello....

You bring the sausages (and Beer)...and I'll burn it on the barbecue.....(not the Beer)...

Sterling Sapphire and Silver BMW 5 Series

Maybe see you there.......Cheers....

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the invite. We're coming up that way 11 July but at a CL. We were at Blackpool south three years ago. Good site, lovely staff but other visitors were very unfriendly. There 5 days and only one person spoke to us.

Have a good time.

Jan 3, 2007
Visit site
Chris....I think you must have been unlucky.

We were there for a few nights (2006) whilst the illuminations were on and we had a great time. A group of 8 of us, who had never met before, decided one evening to have a barbeque. Everyone chipped in to help, we all had a great time.

I agree, the wardens were wonderful

(in all the years we have been with the CC we only had one visit to a site in Hertfordshire where the wardens did nothing but moan and were very much jobsworths.)

I won't name the site because it was a few years ago and I would like to think with their attitude they are no longer working for the CC.

Whilst at Blackpool, one guy was taken ill and sent to hospital. The wardens could'nt do enough to help is wife until their son arrived to tow the van back home for them. Mal

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts