Andy - Captain Kangaroo

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
In response to daveventura's post "Nicknames' I should like everyone to know that the one and only Andy has changed his nickname to "Captain kangaroo" ............. he's always up for a jump!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Well Patricia! That's very aggressive and insulting. I'm sure this posting didn't deserve that.

Is anything that the Captain says, going to be followed by this sort of outburst from you?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Ta Stinky, I just do not know what i have said to Patricia in the past. I cannot remember insulting her personally, in fact i don't ever remember insulting anyone personally. Seems like some people have it in for you if you do meet their idea of conformity. Would it help Patricia if I was a down & out, illegal immigrant, blind, deaf with one leg and gay? There now you have more ammo to have a go at me, must be something else in there you don't agree with!

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Kanga

No ones got it in for you personally,not me anyway !! But I did feel I had to jump to Marks defence,same as if I saw it in the street,For me it was zbungles comment I found the more offensive really!keep on boingin!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Nice one Tina, a well balanced argument with no personal insults. You're obviously a nice person and I value your postings.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I tried, but my Wife wouldn't let me....

This is a joke an I apologise to anyone who is married and does have a girl at each site. No offence intended.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts