Annoying busy body

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
SWMBO is nursing a bad migraine. Thus here I am doing a crossword in The Three Horseshoes.
This annoying woman keeps asking me for clues. Apparently she says she is very good. 20 minutes later she was still butting in so I asked her who wrote Beethoven's 6th Symphony.
To my absolute amazement she cogitated and said it beat her. She'd have to look it up! No joke. She was serious! :huh: :silly:

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
People like that are really a pain, why can't they mind their own.
By the way, who did write it.
Hope SWMBO gets better soon, enjoy the rest of your break and we will see you Saturday.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I hope that SWMBO feels better soon Dusty.
Recent performances from Aston Villa are enough to make anyone feel ill, is she renewing her season ticket if they go down?
Meanwhile you'll have to cut down on using the aftershave lotion and cologne when you pop to the pub, it's attracting the wrong sort!

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Parksy said:
I hope that SWMBO feels better soon Dusty.
Recent performances from Aston Villa are enough to make anyone feel ill, is she renewing her season ticket if they go down?
Meanwhile you'll have to cut down on using the aftershave lotion and cologne when you pop to the pub, it's attracting the wrong sort!

Parksy my boy,
You are right.
Old Mice from now on

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
.....It wasn't Grayson OBE was it?

No it couldn't of been........with his sense of humour he would have seen the joke :lol:

article-2545301-1AEE273900000578-936_634x891.jpg

Mar 13, 2007
Visit site
Brum1 said:
So, who did write it?
Tim Rice, who else!!!
hey DD since you like crosswords get this.
while sat in the works canteen one day, one of the lads was doing a crossword in the paper.
he said quote " anybody know this, "to egg on 5 letters"
half the canteen said "TOAST"
he said " T, O, A, it won't fit" it got a G in the middle"
and he was serious, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Dustydog said:
SWMBO is nursing a bad migraine. Thus here I am doing a crossword in The Three Horseshoes.
This annoying woman keeps asking me for clues. Apparently she says she is very good. 20 minutes later she was still butting in so I asked her who wrote Beethoven's 6th Symphony.
To my absolute amazement she cogitated and said it beat her. She'd have to look it up! No joke. She was serious! :huh: :silly:

I'll be in there this time next week B) -------remind me not to take the crossword.
Or should I give her the answer-----Mozart. :silly:

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Gagakev said:
Dustydog said:

I'll be in there this time next week B) -------remind me not to take the crossword.
Or should I give her the answer-----Mozart. :silly:

Kev
Give her the answer: Ripher Corsetsoff or was it Rimsky Korsakov.
Hope the sun shines for you.
Saturday before last I had my 9th colonoscopy and last friday I had my knee op.So it's all been hospitals recently.Now recovering at home.No driving for a while. Enjoy Wheathill. We're booked in for Christmas and New Year.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Bill,

I'm hoping the knee repairs in time for our Lake District tour end of June. It's the kneeling down that's going to be hard.
Hope it stays dry for Kev's trip next Saturday.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Good luck with the recovery Dusty, (you really should give up the Netball practice you know) :lol:

Thanks Bill and Dusty for the wishes off good weather, forecast is looking good :woohoo: B)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts