Annual Service

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
May 7, 2012
Visit site
Ours was a Piper 1000T. 10 ft, four berths and a toilet compartment, a gas mantle and one strip light, no fridge, two gas rings, cold water and a foot pump. Still we had lots of fun and only sold it when we needed a five berth.

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
We helped take 9awnings down . Two were shredded beyond repair. Some owners were out. Beephee saw your outfit, North site? Bit moreshelter, we overlooked the lake on south. Our awning went up a nd down three times! Very nice out fit BTW .

Any one lucky enough to live near there needs to visit the milk hut on the corner at Great Dalby, what a great idea. You can buy milk on tap from a dispenser ,cream etc and the milkshakes are unreal!!!

Someone brock into that machine last/the other night (09/09/2020) did considerable damage, although it will still accept card payments.

Can't put on here what I think of them.

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2018
Visit site
I know popped in for milk yesterday and the owner or one of them was there filling it up and said what had happened. They need catching and..........! Probablythesameas you were thinking. What a disgraceful way to treat an enterprise that is such a lovely lovely thing, and yes I did ride from Lincoln, weather was nice and the ktm was a calling.

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
I know popped in for milk yesterday and the owner or one of them was there filling it up and said what had happened. They need catching and..........! Probablythesameas you were thinking. What a disgraceful way to treat an enterprise that is such a lovely lovely thing, and yes I did ride from Lincoln, weather was nice and the ktm was a calling.
Nought wrong with that. do the journey regularly, daughter lives at Newtoft near Market Rasen. The new A46 shortened the time by half.

Reactions: JezzerB

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts