Another newbie

Oct 22, 2007
Visit site
Evenin', the name's Mick and I'm from the North Staffs area, seem to have a few Micks/Michaels so I've used my nickname.

Just getting back into caravanning after donkeys years away from it now that me and the "boss" have the time to enjoy it a bit more.

Got rid of a Focus and bought a new Rav4 as a towcar and ordered a Compass Omega at the NEC for delivery in March. Took months to decide exactly what van we were having but it was a woman thing... i.e ****** the layout and quality it's got to have proper matching curtains and upholstery.

We were going to get it from our local dealer but he told us to see him at the NEC as we'd get a free TV combo unit from the manufacturers if ordered at the show, we were going anyway so that's what we did.

Been that long out of towing and the ins and outs of modern vans so I've booked one of the Caravan Club's 2 day new caravanners courses in February just to make sure.

Seems a nice friendly site, apart from the odd couple of reprobates I recognise that is :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts