Another Newbie

Aug 16, 2018
Visit site
Good Morning all. Just joined Practical Caravan having recently bought my first tourer. I’m now armed with what is labelled a 2009 Abbey Freestyle 460 2 berth. Have spent many years camping in tents, trailer tents and even had a Camplet(one of those funny little plastic trailers). So this is the next step for us. Just woke from our third night and the raindrops are tapping the roof. The wife and I are loving it. I do, however, hope to resolve a few issues here. Issues such as the NE190 control panel and associated electrical worries! All help and advice gladly accepted. But please don’t say “Sell it” as I think the wife is in love!

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Welcome Chris, lets hope your wife is in love with the van and yourself, :cheer: . Ask away, someone will have a answer.

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi to the both of you , is it just the 2 off you ?
Why would we say sell it as we all have a caravan on here , but I think when you're lying in bed listening to the rain hitting the van is the most relaxing thing ever when you go caravaning , so hope you enjoy what your using , it the best thing we ever done when we bought ours.

Enjoy

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Welcome to the forum Chris.
Most of us started camping and trailer tents. A NR Nimrod in my case.
If you are having problems with your NE 190 have a chat with these guys. They are the best and had been used by many
http://shop.apuljackengineering.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=117

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to the forum Chris and congratulations on buying your caravan.
I hope that you'll have many happy times in it.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. If you have any problems do post them on here as there is plenty of experience available to you.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts