Another year

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
For all whose year has been good may next year be the same.
For those whose year has been fraught may next year be better..
For my next post another broing pc tech question ....

I am still having a few problems with pc. Mainly IE. The last time I couldn't get to the log in page on Nationwide. This time I couldn't get the screen to play on ITV player and now I can't do the street view on google maps. I know people use other systems. But I have had IE for several years. But what I have had to do is uninstall the IE and reinstall to recify the problem.

But this time I have noticed going into to tools that there are 2 ie's one is a 64 bit and the other 32... Looking at the 64 bit ie properties the compatibility says "windows server 2008 service pack 1" which I seem unable to change.

and the other ie says " windows 95" so why do I have 2? and if I shouldn't which one should I have? I bought my laptop with windows 7. so confused has anyone any knowledge. I keep thing I have virus, worm, adware etc on PC but all scans I do show negative...

thanks

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Smiley
As you look to have severe problems with W7 ......
You can download a free version of Malwarebytes to check your system for any problems & then,
I would suggest that you have a look here before downloading another browser
It's also quite possible that there is some Malware hiding on the hard drive that is causing some of the problems ( we run the pro-version on the main pc & the laptop ) both run W7 without any problems ....
If you do download it, make sure that you do a full scan not the quick one...

Malwarebytes_zps51a93a5f.jpg

TRENDING THREADS