any recommendations for a small quiet site around preston/southport ?

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
can anyone recommend a small quiet site around the preston/southport area? it must have EHUs and be dog friendly, also a nearby dog walk would make an advantage. thank you mark

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
Theres a little gem of a site the longridge side of preston in a little village called chipping, Brickhouse caravan park check that one out you wont be disapointed, google the village to for a small place it has alot to offer.

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
we have just come back from the royal umpire in between preston and southport in a village called croston just off the m6 we payed £14 for 2 nights as at the moment they have a offer on , there is not anything on site but theres a good cheap pub at the entrance which selld food too 2 for 1 deals and a tesco close by and a cooperative and cash machines in croston , its a very nice peace full site very quite check out there website there is also a hotel next to the site offering food and drink and kareoke on a saturday night if your into that ... thanks hope this helps !

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Shaw Hall between Ormskirk & Southport is a nice site,all pitches are fully serviced and the awning area is astro turf,right on the canal & only 10 mins from Southport

Mar 23, 2008
Visit site
HI
We have also stayed at the Royal Umpire on a number of occasions and agree with everything that was said in the previous post it is a great site and very handy from the m6 it is always clean and tidy and is a very well looked after site.
Hope this helps!

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
I enquired at Royal Umpire as I wanted to do a month in March without having the hassle of hauling the van round & they wanted £550 ,As you might have have guessed I declined there tempting offer
smiley-frown.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts