Anyone up for Morocco

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
We are looking at spending the winter over in Agadir, We are 46/44 and normally spend Oct-March in Spain but this year hope to try Morocco, Seen it many times from Gibraltar but never visited it before, Done quite a lot of homework the only small thing what is holding us off at the moment is the small cavalier dog we have. Just waiting for someone to get back to us regarding that as you have to use Spain on the way back as quarantine. Other than that 12 safe weeks camping for what we pay fortnight here and what i can get for the wife is a bonus.

May 31, 2009
Visit site
Hi There,

We have got friends that go there every year, some even with dogs on tow (who have doggy passports) no quarantine coming back into Spain but coming back to the UK is another matter.. you will need to investigate. We did the 3mnth visit in 2007 Car& Caravan - even swam in the sea in Feb Lovely!. We were due to go last year again but as we were a little late in leaving the UK, when we got to Almeria we were advised by our friends that it was very busy and campsites near Agadir Full - Rigs camping on the roadside everywhere. Never seen this before as there are many campsites. Reason was due to the extreemly bad weather we had in Europe, and even the north of Maroc got some too. So those who normally stay in Portugal jumped ship so to speak!My advice is to pre book the main site Atlantic Park or the new one that is being built as we speak. Stock up in Gib! Buy a good up todate map!Go in via Ceuta less hassle! Take bucket of sweets for kids. If you want more info, I have put a project file togther + photos cheap ferry ticket office etc. just pass me your email. If you need a solar panel they are so cheap there, just take a good regulator with you as the one provided is poor. Campsite is 5*has full elec but you may wish to park on the beach! We did and it was fantastic! Have a great holiday!

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
Hi There,

We have got friends that go there every year, some even with dogs on tow (who have doggy passports) no quarantine coming back into Spain but coming back to the UK is another matter.. you will need to investigate. We did the 3mnth visit in 2007 Car& Caravan - even swam in the sea in Feb Lovely!. We were due to go last year again but as we were a little late in leaving the UK, when we got to Almeria we were advised by our friends that it was very busy and campsites near Agadir Full - Rigs camping on the roadside everywhere. Never seen this before as there are many campsites. Reason was due to the extreemly bad weather we had in Europe, and even the north of Maroc got some too. So those who normally stay in Portugal jumped ship so to speak!My advice is to pre book the main site Atlantic Park or the new one that is being built as we speak. Stock up in Gib! Buy a good up todate map!Go in via Ceuta less hassle! Take bucket of sweets for kids. If you want more info, I have put a project file togther + photos cheap ferry ticket office etc. just pass me your email. If you need a solar panel they are so cheap there, just take a good regulator with you as the one provided is poor. Campsite is 5*has full elec but you may wish to park on the beach! We did and it was fantastic! Have a great holiday!
Hi Helen

Could you please sent me the file you put together for Morocco please?

I have been looking for something different to try out and you have inspired me!

My email is raffik@btopenworld.com

Thanks

May 31, 2009
Visit site
Hi Helen

Could you please sent me the file you put together for Morocco please?

I have been looking for something different to try out and you have inspired me!

My email is raffik@btopenworld.com

Thanks
Hi R,

Sorry just logged on, I will send you the einfo ASAP. I see there will soon be an English Maroc Campsite guide being produced. The one I have is in French as this is all they produced in 2008.

Regards

H

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts