aqua park

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
my family really love the camp site swimming pool with there slides , so my question is what is the best campsite aqua complex in europe....tell me what you think....

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Whilst stationed on the German/Dutch border in the 90's with the RAF we used to go to a site at Hengelehof which was in Belgium on the road to Brussels, the A2 I think. The site was right next to a large swimming complex complete with slides and a set of rapids that went on for ever - really wild! There was also, virtually across the road from the site, an open air museum consisting of old buildings which had been dismantled and rebuilt at the site. They had an old bakery that made the most delicious honey and fruit cookies - I drool at the memory!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
For campsites with aqua parks I'd recommend: Serignan Plage - the new complex is amazing, Ranc D'Avaine in the Ardeche with enough pools/slides for everyone and Domaine de Champs Blanc near Agde - their new pool complex is great. I'm sure other people will have other recommendations, but we remember some great days in and around each of these pool complexes.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts