Archie's Campsite POI's - Oct 16 - Windows 10 App

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
A new update of Archie's Camping (Campsite POI's and other information, for more than 31,000 campsites)

Important news since the last update is that it is now possible to download the Archiescampings app for Windows 10!! You can use it on your phone, tablet, PC and laptop so it is easy to plan your trips at home. During your trip you can use it off line on your laptop, tablet and phone too. See the website here, Archies Camping (click for link) and download more than 31,000 campsite POI's or find the link to the new Apps.

In this update there have been lots of changes in the database of campsites. Many new campsites have been added, this time mostly concentrating on sites in Sweden.

And last, but not least, please don’t forget to report all missing campsites, and any other wrong information or failures in the database.

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Can I just remind people that before you download the App onto a Windows 10 device, you need to have Windows maps downloaded.

Here's a comment from someone who has just downloaded it:
I have installed the App onto my desktop computer to give it a test run. One thing I didn't realise but easily solved is the need to have windows maps downloaded onto your computer. Once that is done you can click on the map to find the desired area you wish to investigate campsites. In the UK it seems to have all CL's and CS's listed. The closer you drill into the map the clearer the map becomes. Clicking on the name of the campsite opens a separate page in your web browser where you can explore facilities in greater detail. IF ACSI ever decide to stop producing the DVD this could be a good alternative and cheaper!!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts