Archie's POI's - Update for 2013 now available to download

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Archie has just announced the latest update of his website of over 30,000 campsite POI's throughout Britain and Europe:
More amendments to the data for many campsites, with this update concentrating on Norway, Italy, and the United Kingdom

Since the last update we have worked through and checked the data of about 3000 campsites in Norway, Italy and the United Kingdom. We have changed the information on several hundred campsites, and had to delete some sites, but have added a lot of new campsites.

News about the discount campsites with Camping Cheque, Best Deal and the ACSI Card

The ‘viewfile’ for 2013 Camping Cheque sites has been available since the last udate. Now these campsites are also available as POIs.

Best Deal campsites for 2013 are also available as POIs, and we hope to have more news about Best Deal, especially in Germany.

ACSI Card campsite POIs for 2013 are fortunately now available.

Please check regularly for new information.

POIs separated by countries

The poll on the website indicates that the additional possibility of downloading campsite POIs by country has been received positively. Don’t hesitate to send us your comments either by email or by completing the poll on the website.

Please give us feedback!

The information we receive from our users is vital for the accuracy of our data. Please let us know immediately if you spot anything wrong – or if you find new sites to add, or have any other suggestions.

Download the information from: http://www.archiescampings.eu/eng1/

Mar 21, 2007
sites.google.com
I am a fan of Archie's site too but I have just downloaded the ASCI POI file and I think its worth having as well. ACSI POI give the page number for the site in the current books and since they change every year its a useful tool .
David

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Why don't you let 'Archie' know that David? He could possibly add the page reference, if people think it would be useful.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts