Are prices increasing to ridiculous levels?

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Prof’s #10 eloquently set the scene. One for publication in PCv , but they won’t , PC and all that junk.

The list of EVs above serves no useful purpose for me. The Dacia or was it the Zoe boast 140 miles on a full charge. Realistically I suspect it is 100 miles. All very ideal for some people but as a long distance tugger no use to me. I now own up to four EVs , two bikes a redundant buggy and a lawn mower which all perform superbly.

As and when the final Ice comes off the line I’ll look out for a low mileage , one or two year old and buy him as a “sees you out job”.
Do you think a VW diesel will last me 20 years 🤪🤪
Easily. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: RogerL and Dustydog
Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Prof’s #10 eloquently set the scene. One for publication in PCv , but they won’t , PC and all that junk.

The list of EVs above serves no useful purpose for me. The Dacia or was it the Zoe boast 140 miles on a full charge. Realistically I suspect it is 100 miles. All very ideal for some people but as a long distance tugger no use to me. I now own up to four EVs , two bikes a redundant buggy and a lawn mower which all perform superbly.

As and when the final Ice comes off the line I’ll look out for a low mileage , one or two year old and buy him as a “sees you out job”.
Do you think a VW diesel will last me 20 years 🤪🤪
Some of the Aussie and American Touareg TDi owners are getting 200,000 miles and more - just keep on top of the regular maintenance

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Dusty D, when I retired and bought my Santa Fe, new in 2014, I thought I would probably have it for 5 years then get another car for our final years of driving.
But now 10,years and, 96k miles later, with one track rod replaced and a few minor bits. The Santa Fe will see me out for probably another 5 years, especially as the number of miles per year usage is going down.
We shall see.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts