Article in today's Guardian

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
We been to caravan dealer today there was not one preowned caravan in stock there been a lot younger people buying so it looks like it already happening ;).

Jan 31, 2018
Visit site
WE've just come off a site-1 caravan owner and two tent owners were VERY young by our standards-late 20s maybe-they were all quiet as meeces-late 50s couple turned up-music on beer out at 2pm-luckily they were frazzled by around 6pm and Bon Jovi went quiet!

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
So at 25 with a young family and no money I had my first caravan . The kids loved it, were not noisy, and learnt so much about life in the wild. No Club Houses. Bring it on and welcome the new ones. Some will go back to Spanish hols . The acid test will be next year when we see a surplus of used caravans and unwanted dogs😥😥

Reactions: JezzerB
May 7, 2012
Visit site
Like you we bought our first caravan when we had children although we were a bit older and they loved the way of life. My youngest daughter is borrowing it l next week so the tradition continues and both our parents had them before us.
I do agree that next year second hand prices will drop as those that want to keep them will have them and those that do not will put them up for sale but may be surprised at what they lose on the deal.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Me and wife and our son plus two dogs started off with this small van when we were a bit younger we would like to trade in our caravan for 4 berth with twin bunks and end washroom ;)

Attachments

• th (3).jpg
    th (3).jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 3

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts