Artificial or real?

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
Brum1 said:
We have a real Christmas tree...it must be real because it says "Christmas tree" on the box that it came in many years ago.

Ho Ho Ho, of course Santa is real to everyone who wants to believe so.

I had a lovely 'live' Christmas tree once, unfortunately when my ex and I moved house, we forgot to include said tree on the list of plants we wanted to take from the property, so it still abides in Cornwall, I am sure, enjoyed hugely by the householders. I've been looking for another nice one ever since, but they seem to have gone up in price somewhat, and I don't want to pay £25 for a couple of spiky green twigs!

Of COURSE Santa exists!!! I know, because another little helper and I were assisting with dishing out pressies for lots of happy smiling children on Santa's Special Train here in Wiltshire last week! So, as the goblin said to the pixie - 'Good 'elf!'

Merry Christmas to all!

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
crazyguider said:
Is that the Cranmore train, Cynth? We took our daughter on that when she was 2' but on seeing Santa she freaked out :lol: :lol:

No, the TransWilts line, from Westbury to Swindon, and just an ordinary diesel engine, but no matter, the kids enjoyed it, and with wine and mince pies all round, so did the adults!

TRENDING THREADS