Auto-Sleeper Orian Mira (Like a Romahome) For Sale

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

Not sure if im in the right place to advertise but the buy/sell button on the website just reloads the home page.
Any ways here it is.

Cheers
Mike

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2009 Auto-Sleeper Orian Mira. Based on a Peugeot 1600 HDI
With Just 3 Former Keepers, FSH and 25,000miles on the clock. A Fantastic Driving Vehicle.

Cab is in Immaculate Condition with Power Assisted Steering, Electric Mirrors, Electric Windows, Central Locking, Airbags, Stereo.

Coach Work is in Pristine Condition.

Interior is Almost As New.

A simply wonderful small coach built camper van that doubles splendidly as an everyday car. built by reputable van builders Auto-Sleeper
with a one piece monocoque fibre-glass shell. Very much loved cosy and warm.

Equipment / Layout:

End Kitchen, Two Opposing Bench Seats, Above Cab Storage Area.

Hob, Grill, Sink with Cold Water Tap, Small 3way Fridge, 12 volt lighting, Two Opposing Bench Seats, Free Standing Table, Cupboards, 240volt Hook up, Auto-Sleeper Crockery Set, Zig Charger Unit, On-board Water Tanks, TV, Two Skylights, Free standing Awning/Tent, Gas Bottle with Hose and Regulator, Spare Wiper Blades, Porta Potty.

Additional Information:

Mot - April 2014
Tax - August 2013
Last Full Service - April 2013

Price: £20,995 with Sensible Offers and Part Exchange Considered.

Mike Stern
Tel : 01271 830417
Mob : 07771360033

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Strictly Mike this isn't the right place, but I'm not going to delete it if the offical route's not working.
Anyway, welcome to the Forums, and all the best with the sale!
Tony
(voluntary "moderator" with VERY limited powers!)

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Tony Jones said:
Strictly Mike this isn't the right place, but I'm not going to delete it if the offical route's not working.
Anyway, welcome to the Forums, and all the best with the sale!
Tony
(voluntary "moderator" with VERY limited powers!)

I'm a little puzzled TJ, why isn't this the right place, when, under the Buy & Own link, it says New motorhomes, Pre-owned motorhomes and Classifieds???

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Yes, we do have some strange descriptions on here don't we Donna!
But as Mike said in his OP, there's a link at the bottom of the page called "Buy/Sell," which looks as if it should go to a "small ads" page. However (again as Mike said) it doesn't actually go anywhere, which is why it seems OK to me for his "ad" to stay here.
Unless of course anyone (Kate? Rob? Masimba?) wants to get a full-blown "petites-annonces" page up and running?

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Tony Jones said:
Yes, we do have some strange descriptions on here don't we Donna!
But as Mike said in his OP, there's a link at the bottom of the page called "Buy/Sell," which looks as if it should go to a "small ads" page. However (again as Mike said) it doesn't actually go anywhere, which is why it seems OK to me for his "ad" to stay here.
Unless of course anyone (Kate? Rob? Masimba?) wants to get a full-blown "petites-annonces" page up and running?

Makes sense to me
smiley-wink.gif

TRENDING THREADS