AUTOFILL

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I've re posted this for Robert because it would appear that there has been a glitch on the website when he submitted the post originally and it doesn't appear correctly on the forum:

A strange thing has happened on my PC, when ever i go to log in using autofill it does not work yet is ok with other Forums, any ideas would be welcome. Thanks.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
You're welcome Robert

Which internet web browser do you use? My internet explorer autofill never worked on the log in on this forum but the autofill on Firefox does.

It depends if the Firefox web browser is what you want to use just for the sake of logging in to this forum automatically. Not everyone is a fan of Firefox but so far I've found it to be user friendly for my computer.

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
You're welcome Robert

Which internet web browser do you use? My internet explorer autofill never worked on the log in on this forum but the autofill on Firefox does.

It depends if the Firefox web browser is what you want to use just for the sake of logging in to this forum automatically. Not everyone is a fan of Firefox but so far I've found it to be user friendly for my computer.
Hi, i use Windows, i did have Firefox some tima ago but cannot remember whether the autofill worked or not.Its strange that its this Forum that it happens to.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts