Awning advice needed please

Jun 5, 2024
Visit site
Hi I've got a sunncamp platinum ultima 390 awning. And I'm trying to find the pole lengths for it as I'm sure the ones I've got are to long . I've looked everywhere I can think of even been in contact with sunncamp and they've sent me details for the wrong awning . So I'm hoping some on here can help us please . Thank you

Aug 17, 2024
Visit site
Welcome I agree with Dustydog it's probably your best first step...Good luck Gary
Hi,

I've got the same model awning. Came 2nd hand with the caravan. I've not tried it yet as the instructions are appalling and I'm not convinced I have all the bits I need. I'll inventory the poles and post the measurements. How many poles do you have and what length are they?

Cheers

Alan

Dec 27, 2022
Visit site
When I bought my secondhand awning I booked a night at a CL local to home and spent the day setting up and tweaking it and working out how it worked what I needed to buy. It helped that the site was empty and it was £15 well spent even though I went home and didn't stay in the caravan.

Aug 17, 2024
Visit site
Hi, I managed to figure out the pole situation and put the awning up pretty quickly.

This is what I used:

2350mm pole + 1780mm pole. Tensioners x2. Top of photo

2060 + 550 joined together in photo. Rear upright poles x2. I'm told these are optional extras.

490mmx5 + 590mmx3. Fibre glass x 4

There's also some poles used to prop open the awning door (not pictured).

The awning must be 10 years old. It smells and the windows are stained and some ties are missing. Think I'll invest in a Sunncamp Toldo.

Anyway, hope this is of some use @dave60

1000004246.jpg

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts