awning advice

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I sent in my dorema awning to the caravan dealer for repair under the warrenty, and when it came back we went on holiday to find that they had given us the wrong one,we contacted the dealer who agreed to borrow us one,while they tried to find out what happened to our one but now they seem relucant to replace it and they seem to be messing us about, wanted to know if any one else had trouble with their awning going missing,

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Sharon

Two things that I can see is 1 if the Awning they loaned you is equal to or better then keep it. or 2 ask for your money back. this sort of thing is not uncommon so good luck at least you have something to bargin with assuming you still have it.

Jim M

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Sharon

Two things that I can see is 1 if the Awning they loaned you is equal to or better then keep it. or 2 ask for your money back. this sort of thing is not uncommon so good luck at least you have something to bargin with assuming you still have it.

Jim M
thanks the one they borrowed us is not as good as ours,also we got the awning free when we bought a new caravan last year but we will try and see how we get on.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
the awning that the dealer had was a dorema one.

but not madison.

the mud wall stiching had fald on it.

it was easy to put up and fast to put up.

i put sukers on the polls that to the caravan has the other end are trick to get in the bracket.(scrach van in one plays with

other ones)

i did like awning.

i too would like a madison.

i hop this is so help

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts