Awning air pump connector

Feb 19, 2023
Visit site
My Dorema air awning came with a hand pump which has a detachable hose, one end with the curved slots (1) connects to the awning, and the other end with the pegs (2) connects to the pump.

I have bought a new Itiwit electric pump, but it comes with a pegged connector type (2) attached , so I cannot attach my hose to it. I want to use this hose as it has an awning specific piece to attach to the awning valve.

I need an adaptor which has two of the type (1) connectors joined together, so that I con connect my existing hose to the new pump. I hope this makes some kind of sense !

I've had a look online, but don't see anything like this. It would help if I knew what these connector types are called. I've looked under SUP (stand up paddle board) and Kayak with no luck.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Connectors.jpg
    Connectors.jpg
    961.9 KB · Views: 4
Jan 22, 2021
Visit site
My Dorema air awning came with a hand pump which has a detachable hose, one end with the curved slots (1) connects to the awning, and the other end with the pegs (2) connects to the pump.

I have bought a new Itiwit electric pump, but it comes with a pegged connector type (2) attached , so I cannot attach my hose to it. I want to use this hose as it has an awning specific piece to attach to the awning valve.

I need an adaptor which has two of the type (1) connectors joined together, so that I con connect my existing hose to the new pump. I hope this makes some kind of sense !

I've had a look online, but don't see anything like this. It would help if I knew what these connector types are called. I've looked under SUP (stand up paddle board) and Kayak with no luck.

Thanks.
On the awning end, the connection is called a Halkey Roberts connector. I believe they come in two sizes. I have the same fittings on my inflatable boat, a marine shop may help.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts