awning alterations

Feb 9, 2009
Visit site
I have an Isabella 940cm awning and have just had it increased to 1048cm by Brian Park Camping from Chattisham, near Ipswich at a cost of £140 saving me buying a new awning at a cost of approx £1,000. This included new beading all round.
I also had a new zip fitted to one of the front pannels plus a storm strap fitted. The zip was £85 and the fitting and supply of the storm straps £20.
Brian has what I call an old fashion workshop and gave old fashion service second to none. The work taking less than a week to do.
I like saving money so not having to buy a new awning has made my week any one else saved money this week ?.

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Sounds good to me. We had our Isabella increased by Isabella 2 years ago when we bought our Pegasus. They were very efficient, picked up from us and delivered back within 2 weeks. Fantastic job but around 100% dearer than the cost that you mention. Glad that you have found someone so good.

HenryB

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Brian has done several alterations and repairs for me over the years and has always provided a good prompt and competitive service but the best thing he will tell you if the job is not worth the cost unlike some outfits. Beware though that if you visit the workshop you need to be prepared to spend time having a natter about awnings and tents!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts