awning carpet/groundsheet

HNB

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
hi guys, hope all is well.

after recently purchasing a porch awning, we tried it out the other week when away in our new (new to us) caravan for 1st time.but we did not have a groundsheet/carpet for it, and we would like to get one.

i have been looking around and found this

item number for e bay

(why cant i put a direct link on?)

im after something a bit quality and nice on the feet, but something that wont break the bank, the above seems good value. has anyone got one, if so your views please?

thanks,H

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
We've been using a Bradcot breathable one for about seven years. It takes a beating from the wheelchair but is showing no real signs of wear. Not overly expensive.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
The E-bay link is Here

[*]To add a url copy the link from the toolbar of the website that you want to link to.
Add your own text (e.g. Click Here) into the forum dialogue box and hold the left mouse button and highlight your text
In the PCv forum dialogue box look above the row of emoticons to find a globe icon with a chain link on it.
Click the icon, remove the HTTP// that's in the link box and paste your website url
Click on the ENTER button, then when you finish your forum comment click Save

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Parksy,

No offence mate, I know that you are being helpful, but that is a sequence I would not easily remember and would have to revert to your post for instructions.

URL's should be easy to add, I find it a bit surprising that this is not so easy on PC forum, not something I find any difficulty with elsewhere.

An easier fix will come I guess :)

May 7, 2012
Visit site
If you are using grass pitches you need a breathable carpet or you kill the grass underneath. Make sure whatever you buy conforms.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
I have a Kampa continental awning carpet for my Kampa porch awning. This is great. Just ( this weekend) put an Oasis brand awning carpet in my full awning. Not impressed, seems easy to put holes through the matting with the feet of folding chairs, ends of poles etc. We also have a " tread light" groundsheet, which we have had for a long time and now use for the tents and trailer tents that my grown up kids use. This is really hard wearing and looks almost like new. It is thinner than the other awning "carpets" though so less comfy on the feet, but will outlast the other two, I suspect.
Mel

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
We have the same type of matting as DD, depending on which awning we are taking away depends on how may tiles we take, if its going to be wetter then take enough to go outside the awning so you dont get a muddy walk way intowards the caravan.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts