Awning for Adria Toura 410A 1989

Jun 14, 2022
Visit site
Hi there, I recently bought and refurnished an Adria Toura 410A from 1989, very happy with the results, just hoping to find a suitable awning for it, any suggestions would be great. Using a make **** one at the moment. Thanksthen now.PNG

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
Hi there, I recently bought and refurnished an Adria Toura 410A from 1989, very happy with the results, just hoping to find a suitable awning for it, any suggestions would be great. Using a make **** one at the moment. ThanksView attachment 3397

Welcome Barry, van looks good.

I you want a full awning take the ‘A’ frame measurement and choose any that take your fancy. If you want a porch. Simply measure the horizontal section of your awning rail for the maximum size you can be.

Lots of info on line but for example see:

View: https://youtu.be/KA7phSmViz4

John

Reactions: BarryOS
May 7, 2012
Visit site
I did try to find the awning size for you but cannot find the details for that year. The simple way to get the size is to run a length of cord through the awning rail starting at the ground one end and ending at the ground at the other.
If you want a porch awning check that the width will allow the rear end to go between the two windows or cover both. You should try to avoid the end crossing the window although we have managed to work with that. They do have the advantage in that if you change the caravan, the awning should still fit, which is less likely with a full one.
As for the make you buy this depends more on your budget. Basically you get what you pay for and the higher priced makes are generally far better. The cheapest ones can have a very limited life span.

Reactions: BarryOS
Jun 14, 2022
Visit site
Thank you to all the above for your kind replies, looks like the best best is to take the A-measurement from it and then go for a generic awning. @Raywood , I checked out what I could find as well, I saw a brochure online and the Adria company sent me over a scanned copy of the pre 1990 manual, unfortunately it didn't have anything on the awnings in it. (if anyone needs a copy of the manual by the way let me know)

Reactions: Hutch

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts