awning poles wanted

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
We have just bought an Isabella Ambassador Crown awning, unfortunately the poles are either missing or bent so we are looking for some replacement poles for it. can anyone please help us. Do you know where we can buy them from. Looked on the internet but none have spare poles listed for sale. Just with the awning and then thats for a new awning. We just wanted the poles. Also can you use any make of awning poles or is it advisaable to have isabella ones. Thanks.

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
Got some for our Isabella ambassador from Jacksons of Arley they have a bin of fibre and steel poles they are near Meriden Warwickshire

May 21, 2008
Visit site
There might be a slight problem with taking Deli Dave's advice.

It has just been announced on BBC news that Jacksons building is on fire!

They said the whole building was ablaze. I do hope they can bounce back from what is a dreadfull incident.

Here in Leominster a major employer lost it's factory to fire last year and also along with it over 150 jobs, as they decided not to rebuild but to shrink back to it's two other factories at Ilkeston and Scunthorpe. My nephew who has a large role in the admin of the business has been lodging away four nights a week for the last year and not by choice either, but purely because of the need for employment which is scarce in Herefordshire.

Steve L.

May 22, 2008
Visit site
Hi,

I have a complete set of Issabella fibreglass poles for sale,was going to place on Ebay if interested, not got round to it yet.They came with an Issabella Amabassador that i bought on Ebay which was listed wrong size, got the awning made bigger, but it never looked right !, consequently I now have the bag of poles ive never used, they are second hand, but I did make sure all the fittings were complete etc.

May 7, 2007
Visit site
Hi Erica,

I also have a set of fibre glass poles for sale. They came off my Isobella Capri awning size 975. All the ends/fittings that were damaged or broken were replaced last year before the awning got damaged and is now not worth repairing, so all poles are for sale.

Nov 28, 2009
Visit site
There might be a slight problem with taking Deli Dave's advice.

It has just been announced on BBC news that Jacksons building is on fire!

They said the whole building was ablaze. I do hope they can bounce back from what is a dreadfull incident.

Here in Leominster a major employer lost it's factory to fire last year and also along with it over 150 jobs, as they decided not to rebuild but to shrink back to it's two other factories at Ilkeston and Scunthorpe. My nephew who has a large role in the admin of the business has been lodging away four nights a week for the last year and not by choice either, but purely because of the need for employment which is scarce in Herefordshire.

Steve L.
They have a unit on the same estate we have been told where they store there kit

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
Thank you both Christopher and Graham, we would be very interested in either of your poles. We live in Leigh. Greater Manchester so would delivery be a problem do you think. I,ll ask the moderators to give you my email address then you can contact me direct. Thanks. Oh by the way How much do you want for them? Email me if the poles are still for sales. Once again thank you.

Nov 7, 2006
Visit site
graham, Our awning is a size 1000 do you think that a size 975 would still fit our awning.If you,ve still got them next month when we get paid we may well still have them off you if they will fit. Erica. By the way I,ve kept your email address just in case.

May 7, 2007
Visit site
Hi Erica,

There should be no problem with the width, There's only 25cm difference between 975 and 1000. I'll check tomorrow to see how much spare there is on the ridge extending pole, but I'm confident there will be more than 124.5mm spare on each of the ridge poles.

The depth of the awning should be the same 2.5 mtr, so there will be no problem there, and the legs will be the same so no problem there either.

Regards

Graham

May 22, 2008
Visit site
Hi Erica,

There should be no problem with the width, There's only 25cm difference between 975 and 1000. I'll check tomorrow to see how much spare there is on the ridge extending pole, but I'm confident there will be more than 124.5mm spare on each of the ridge poles.

The depth of the awning should be the same 2.5 mtr, so there will be no problem there, and the legs will be the same so no problem there either.

Regards

Graham
Hi,

Sorry Erica, I got the email from the mods but no email address!

I still have the poles available if required, live in Mid Cheshire 45mins away from Leigh approx.

If still interested ask the mods for my email address.

Thanks

May 22, 2008
Visit site
Hi,

I still have the poles available if required, live in Mid Cheshire 45mins away from Leigh approx.

Thanks

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I'm very surprised by that Christopher because I composed your email first and then copied and pasted it verbatim except for your name to forward Erica's email address to Graham who received the email address.

I've re sent the original email including Erica's EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOU.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I'm very surprised by that Christopher because I composed your email first and then copied and pasted it verbatim except for your name to forward Erica's email address to Graham who received the email address.

Sorry, I didn't mean to leave the caps lock on

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

Thanks
Hello Christopher, I,d just done a deal with Graham when I got your Email. So thanks anyway will keep you in mind. Erica.

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site

Hello, new boy on the forum!!

Pretty new to all this (caravanning & forums!). Bought a 2nd hand 'van c/w Telt Larsen awning. When I tried to put up the awning, with the help of a seasonned campaigner in the shape of my b-i-l, we found that both corner pieces of the frame are missing. It's a steel frame so I imagine it's quite old, but I've been all over t'interweb & can't find either a Telt web site or a UK supplier. I only want the corners, any ideas please??

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

Thanks
Hi there, i too need a replacement pole for my isabella awning, fibreglass, and am having trouble locating one. I live in Manchester. Do you still have yours for sale, or does anyone else have any, even just a spare one or two? thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts