Awning Pulley Kampa

Sep 4, 2017
Visit site
It's arrived, no more fighting with the missus each time we set up the awning!
She's gonna find this handy tool makes her job so much easier!
http://www.qis-uk.co.uk/Pics/Kampa_Awning_Pulley.JPG

May 14, 2017
Visit site
Been tempted to buy one of those myself, but i don't think our awning has an eyelet to attach the cord..
Incidentally i was wondering which end do folks thread their awning unto the caravan? I know it can be done from the front or the rear but i'm thinking from the front would be easier as there's usually less of an angle for the awning to negotiate.

Oct 8, 2006
Visit site
kerbdog said:
Been tempted to buy one of those myself, but i don't think our awning has an eyelet to attach the cord..
Incidentally i was wondering which end do folks thread their awning unto the caravan? I know it can be done from the front or the rear but i'm thinking from the front would be easier as there's usually less of an angle for the awning to negotiate.

Not if you have a new S4 Unicorn or a Pursuit as they both have a graceful curve at the rear top. It does however cause problems with awnings!

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Woodentop said:
kerbdog said:

Not if you have a new S4 Unicorn or a Pursuit as they both have a graceful curve at the rear top. It does however cause problems with awnings!

Its best with a Coachman. :p

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
I've always threaded my awning up from the rear up the vertical then along. I've never thought about doing it from the front but I might give that a try next time . Cheers .

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
I now use the rear entry. The new awning rail st front needs flaring out. A problem I’m still working on. May well wait for the Woosiefest and tap up Sproket. :p

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
There are videos on you tube of this pulley being used. Looks effective, but also hilarious :cheer: :lol: Let us know if it works.
mel

May 14, 2017
Visit site
Well i can confirm that threading the awning on from the front of the van made a huge difference for us.. way easier!
I reckon it wouldn't be a problem for one person to manage, now if i can just convince the wife to do it... :D

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts