Awnings Annexes

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Am trying to find a second hand annex to fit my Dorema Calypso, I'm not tight but just haven't got almost £200 to spend on a new one. On a couple of occasions this week kind people have offered their annexes at good prices. I checked with Dorema and they advised that the annex from a Sirocco or a Country will not fit a calypso, indeed as you may have guessed only a Calypso annex will fit a Calypso awning, but there is a bonus, so will a Madison annex...not as straight forward as it seems , but what is !

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I sympathise with you. I trawled the second-hand ads for months, waiting for a Dorema President annex, without success.

Only a President annex fits a President and they only come in 'Tall'. They do only come in blue, so there wasn't a problem finding the right colour, but even so I had to admit defeat and very reluctantly bought a new one. The President annex, naturally is the most expensive one in the range too - ouch!!

Anyway, I am forgetting about the pain of the cost now and am very pleased with it.

I'm taking some consolation in the fact that if I decide I no longer need the annex, there will no doubt be plenty of second hand buyers for it!

Feb 4, 2003
Visit site
Have you seen the universal awning annexes that seem to have appeared this year? They fit all awnings with removable sides. I've seen them in Norwich Camping & Caravans, they include the inner tent too.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
yeah in principal they are fine but they look second rate.

I was affered one in response to my cries for help in my search for a good second hand annex. they dont colour match and just look like an after thought

May 29, 2005
Visit site
Have you seen the universal awning annexes that seem to have appeared this year? They fit all awnings with removable sides. I've seen them in Norwich Camping & Caravans, they include the inner tent too.
hi tim,

what do you think of these add on annexes, i was thinking of one myself but they seemed to fit the fully zip out panels more than the 3/4 zip out

tony b

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts