awnings preferrably Air

Jan 4, 2019
Visit site
hi we take our cats with us in the caravan, i had a 390 porch awning which i pegged down etc so no gaps for escape. i am replacing it, hopefully with an air awning. just looking for info from anyone who has one. it would need to be able to be well pegged down inside with no gaps both around and against the wall of the caravan where the draught sheet tight against corners. hopefully some will be in the same situation. i have looked at the Kampa Frontier 300 , which does look like it is well closed up, anyone who has one could enlighten me please

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
I have a Vango Rapide Air awning which has Velcro on the edges of the draft skirt which then fixes to the inside of the awning. The rest of it seems to peg down well, but don’t have cats so can’t comment on escapability.
For all I know, all Vangos come with this Velcro feature, would be worth a look.
Mel

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
rpbert1 said:
thanks Mel will check them out
I have one of these https://www.kampa.co.uk/awning/rally-air-pro-260.
Comes with all the extras including electric pump roof liner , spares. Interested?
Ask the Mods to give you my email for direct contact

Jan 4, 2019
Visit site
sorry Dusty dog, but i had purchased a Vango Montelena before i saw your post, but 260 was way to small, enquired about this and it sounds ideal, but will soon find out

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Thanks for the update. We really like our Vango. Hope you are equally happy with yours.
Mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts