Awnings

Oct 14, 2006
Visit site
Hi All,

Just changed to a Baily Indy, chuffed to bits, now the problem. I need an awning that will stand up to 6 months on site at La Manga, yes would love a Isabella or Bradcot residencia, but funds won't stretch that far yet. I have been looking for a second hand one but 1009/1020 do not seem available so the question is, can anybody give info on the slightly cheaper awnings around.

Regards Rod.G.

Aug 12, 2005
Visit site
Rod

We've just returned from a weekend trip to try our new Dorema Sirocco awning. We had an NR for our old van but needed a larger one when we bought our Bailey Ranger at the end of 2007. I asked for opinions on this forum and got very positive feedback and help on finding the cheapest deal. We bought it from Awningland at Glossop Caravans. It was ordered on a Saturday and delivered on the following Tuesday. All the parts were there and we put it up with ease despite leaving the instruction book at home. It certainly seems a lot more substantial than our NR Sterling.

The HSM's at the C&CC site we stayed at said that they were about to buy another Dorema awning to replace the one the'd had for 4 years. That's 4 years of year round use so it would probably fit what you need.

I'm not sure what size you'd need but we paid

Oct 14, 2006
Visit site
Thanks CL, it would appear everyone else has rearly expensive awnings as you are the only person to reply. Thanks for the info and taking the time to respond.

Regards RodG.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
we have bought the pyramid tuscany awning with detachable wind break as we couldn't afford the larger bradcott either, found it excellent for long and short stays.

Oct 7, 2006
Visit site
We recently purchased a Harringtons own brand via Discover-price better than others quoted,options re fibre poles + extensions etc.Managed to put it up & down without major difficulty.

Feb 17, 2007
Visit site
Rod G

We have a Europer awning ( made I believe by Isabella for Ropers of Catterick ) to fit a van with an awning rail ground to ground of 9.43m - 30'11" which is now surplus to requirements. Any use to you ? Or anyone ?

Oct 14, 2006
Visit site
Thanks to all for replies, have located a Bradcot Residencia from a company on the web at a supeb price. Delivery July.

Regards to all

Rod G.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts