Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi, we have a suncamp free standing porch awning. we use it the winter just for boots and coats, although it is large enough for a table and 2 chairs, it is made of nylon so easily dries. hope this is of some help and is the same tpye you are asking about.

Shiba.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Brilliant. Takes a while to put it up for the first time, but once you get used to it, it's a doddle. Very suitable for weekends or short stays as it's only really big enough to take the muddy shoes and wet coats and some of the clutter that you don't want to leave out in the rain. The greatest thing about it is you can put it away wet then simply put it on the line to dry when you get home. All folds up into a small hold-all type bag.

Just bought the item in question tried it out at the caravan club site at North Berwick took some time to set up and I was still not that impressed with the way it looked. Though it did provide a haven for all those bits and bobs you take with you in the van. The major downer was that the zip failed on the front door mid way through the Saturday afternoon leaving all the afore mentioned bits and bobs to get wet! So back to the dealer money back and I am now thinking about a "proper" porch awning but this all said I have read loads of good reports about the suncamp. But I could not recommend it, as it was not a very impressed with the overall quality. Hope this helps

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts