Bad Parenting

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Recently I was sent, via email, a video clip of an advert from another country. In it a father was shopping in a supermarket with his about 5 year old child. The child was a #1 brat, knocking over displays, he couldn't walk past anything without fingering it. His father kept telling him to behave but to no avail. He pushed peoples trollies out of the way and yelled and screamed everytime his father reprimanded him. When he was told to put some sweets he had taken off display back he screamed and had a tantrum, after stamping his feet he lay on his back kicking his legs in the air (yes, we've all seen them haven't we ;O) All the shoppers were stopping and staring and the fathers embarassment was obvious. The punch line to the advert was :- Use Condoms.

Now wouldn't it be nice if all prospective parents, before conceiving, went on a parenting course, based on 40s and 50s parenting values. Once they pass they can then go ahead and breed. If they fail, they get the snip, sterilisation :O)

It must be done on 40/50s values though because a lot of todays problems that stem from moronic brats are due to our PC society in not being able to correct children properly. It can only get worse though, wait until these sweet little brats, whose parents can see they can do no wrong, breed themselves in the future. O.K. I'll leave you to debate this point while I'm away inspecting the realm. I'm looking forward to meeting the Northumbrian aristocracy. hehheh!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
My favourite on this subject is the little sod (nobody take any offence PLEASE!) who was winding his Mother up something wicked.

He then says - "When I grow up I want to be an Astronaut!

"Oh really?" says his tired worn out Mum.

"Yes" he replied - "when I grow up i want to be shot into space!"

In a tired voice his Mum said "If your Dad had withdrawn a bit quicker - you would have been"

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
My favourite on this subject is the little sod (nobody take any offence PLEASE!) who was winding his Mother up something wicked.

In a tired voice his Mum said "If your Dad had withdrawn a bit quicker - you would have been"
Seriously Funny.....

MH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

Glad you like it!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

ROFLMAO!!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts